What We Offer ?
H1B Expert Opinion Letter
Beginning September 11, 2018, USCIS has the authority to deny petitions....
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of evaluation reports?
- UTE prepares 5 types of reports
- Documents Evaluation (General Educational Evaluation)
- Education Evaluation with Work Experience this evaluation type is mostly used for H1B (Professional Work Experience Evaluation)
- Course by Course (Detailed Educational Evaluation)
- Educational Evaluation and Expert Opinion Letters for Special Cases - Cap H1B applications, CAP exempt H1B Transfers, H1B RFE's, Denials, 3 Years degree for EB2, Evaluations for Labor Certifications.
Why should I use your service?
- Our evaluations will accept by USCIS and most reputed Universities across the nation.
- Cost Effective - We charge the lowest fee compared to many evaluation companies for the same service.
- Strict Guidelines - We follow all the guidelines endorsed by American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) and Association of International Educators (NAFSA).
- Quick Turn Around Time - Our services are fast and we complete your reports in 2 to 3 working days or 48 to 72 hours, We also have Express processing service (24 hours)
- Accurate Reports - Our team is highly qualified and have educational qualifications completed by different international universities who conduct extensive research to arrive at an accurate evaluation report.
What type of Evaluation do I need?
- This depends on its purpose. If the purpose is to continue with further studies in the United States, you may probably need a Course by Course Evaluation (Detailed Educational Evaluation) of your foreign education. It is advisable to contact the agency or institution for which the report is to be used in order to determine which report is required. If the purpose is to obtain an H1-B visa or GC or I140 application, you will need a Document Evaluation (General Educational Evaluation) or Education with Work Experience (Professional Work Experience Evaluation) depending upon the level of your education in the specialty occupation of intended employment.
You should consult with an immigration attorney or your employer prior to submitting your application they are the right people to connect with.
Are evaluation reports prepared by UTE of America accepted by the USCIS and Institutions?
- Yes, UTE reports follow strict guidelines endorsed by American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) and Association of International Educators (NAFSA) and stated criteria by the USCIS and our evaluations are continuously accepted by the USCIS, academic and non-academic institutions.
What if I present new information that needs to be included into the evaluation report, will there be a fee for a revised evaluation report?
- Yes, a revision fee of $80 is charged.
Can I have my evaluations/documents sent to me via overnight?
- Yes, if you would like to send the evaluations in overnight (Fast Track Processing), you can do so at an additional cost. For delivery by FedEx add $65.00 to the processing fee and for UPS, add $85.00 to the processing fee.
How long does it take for my evaluation to be completed?
- 4 to 6 working days required for Regular processing from the time all the required documents are submitted, Express service processing is done in 24 hours, with an additional cost of $50+USPS or FedEx fee.