Foreign Degree Credential Evaluation For H1B Visa

Who Needs It?

Documents Evaluation or General Educational Evaluation

States the US equivalence for each credential (degree, diploma, certificate or transcript of record) submitted for evaluation

Gives the years of attendance and location of the institution

Provides a brief description of the program which includes the admission requirements and normative duration of study

Provides a short profile of the institution and its accreditation status

Document Evaluations are generally used for:

  • Immigration - H1-B, LCA, I-140, Green Card etc.
  • Employment - Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting etc.
  • Education - High School/College/University Admissions, Higher studies at various institutions in US
  • Licensing - With various professional, technical and medical boards in US

Documents Required:

Degree or Diploma's along with all the Transcripts or marksheets and Certificates.

Get a Consultation

Contact us at the office or submit a inquiry online.

Contact Us for Free Consultantion